Here at Bentham we are trying to actively encourage people of ages and abilities to get into golf. To help in this mission we will be holding a number of Open Weekends throughout the year.
The next Open Weekend is on Sat/Sun 29th & 30th August 2015 with tee times available from 08:00 until 15:00. The cost of the day is a mere £10 and for that you get:
- Tea or coffee on arrival
- 18 holes of golf
- a meal after your round
- a chance to win with out spot prizes such as nearest the pin or straightest drive.
- All ages and abilities are welcome
- No Handicap required as this is not a formal competition.
- Steak pie , chips and peas
- ‘Spicy’ chicken curry, chips poppadom and mango chutney
- ‘Spicy’ vegetable curry, chips poppadom and mango chutney
Our previous Open Days have been tremendously successful and we’re really looking forward to this one. To avoid disappointment book early by calling our Pro Shop on 015242 62455. All tee times must be booked in advance and payment made upfront.
This year we will also be partaking in the Bentham Beer Festival on Saturday 29th August. There will be live music from 1pm to 3:30pm from The Seals, a fantastic Cumbrian band. Warning…they will be loud! Click here for more information on the Beer Festival.