To view the latest Club Competition results on Handicap Master, please click here.
If you would like to see your player history, to compare previous results and see whether you really are improving, click here.
To view your current handicap, please click here.
Handicap Procedure for All Members
All handicap queries must be addressed to the Handicap committee
Trevor Dobson – Gents or Carole Capstick – Ladies.
Information may be left in the Pro Shop for their attention
Obtaining a Handicap for the first time:
For any new members who would like to obtain a handicap & for previous members who have re-joined, whose handicaps have lapsed, the following procedure must be followed:
- In the first instance, please submit a Handicap Request Form, obtainable from the pro shop, website or a committee member. This should be submitted before commencement.
- Submit score cards which cover 54 holes i.e. three full rounds. Each scorecard must have a multiple of 9 holes on it i.e. 9 holes or 18 holes. Each scorecard; must be completed in full and verified by a marker known/approved by the committee.
- The cards must be over the measured course.
For players wishing to gain active status, the following procedure must be followed:
- In the first instance, please submit a Handicap Request Form, obtainable from the pro shop, or a committee member. This should be submitted before commencement.
- You must signal the intention to play with an “S” in the book.
- You must play over a measured
- Cards should be submitted a minimum of 7 days apart.
- Only cards which have been played at the player’s home club are valid.
- Cards must be marked “Supplementary”
- Any player not meeting criteria may be refused.
- All cards must be signed & dated
- The scorecards must then be placed in an envelope and placed on the noticeboard in the locker room for the attention of The Handicap Committee.
- Failure to follow the policy could result in a delay/refusal in allocation of any handicap or status.
- Rule 8 of the CONGU Unified Handicapping System applies.
Handicap Procedure for Members Leaving:
For any members leaving Bentham Golf Club. You must inform Trevor Dobson (Gents) or Carole Capstick (Ladies) that you are leaving the club otherwise your next club being unable to add you to their database.
Handicap Request Form
To obtain a new handicap, register Bentham as a home club or to reactivate your handicap, Please download and print out the form below. Once completed, return the form to the Pro Shop for the attention of Trevor Dobson.