The privacy and data security of our guests, visitors and members is important to Wenningdale Leisure Ltd. This notice relates specifically to personal data processed by the office and all departments of Wenningdale Leisure which include, but not limited to, Wenningdale Escapes, Bentham Golf Club, 1922 Bar & Kitchen and Riverside Caravan Park.
All personal data is held and processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. The Data Protection Officer for Wenningdale Leisure Ltd is Isabel Marshall. Please contact her if you have any queries or issues on email@example.com or 015242 62455.
Where your information is stored
- BRS online booking system
- Camp Manager
- Mailchimp email software
- Daisy Insurance scheme software
- Electronically on an excel spreadsheet, accessed by staff (Membership and holiday home/lodge owners only)
- Paper copies in the office with proof of payment (Open Competitions)
- Paper copies behind the bar for administration purposes (Visiting Parties and private functions)
- In our email system if we’ve had email correspondence
- CCTV System
Whose data we collect
- Holiday home and lodge owners
- Holiday home and lodge insurance details
- Society Organisers
- Open competition entries
- Casual golfers who book online
- Celebration and function organisers
- Competition entries from competitions run at in-house events or shows we exhibit at.
What information we store about you
Personal information we store about you may include:
- Your contact details including mailing address/email address/telephone number
- Details of your event or society day out
- Details regarding the holiday home or lodge you own, when it was purchased, purchase price and all such aspects relating to your holiday home/lodge.
- Payment details such as credit card and purchase history across all aspects of your business for example how you paid for your membership or how you paid for you lodge. (please note that we do not store your card details.)
- Details of golfers’ visits to Golf Club’s website and other information provided, such as responses to surveys and marketing preferences
- CCTV Footage (no sound)
What we do with your information
- Provided we obtain your consent, we may send you communications via post, telephone or electronically which may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Information on open competitions, membership, events, private parties, society golf offers, accommodation for hire, caravan holiday homes and Lodges available for sales
- Invitation to attend Wenningdale Leisure Ltd events including golf competitions
- Administration (event management)
- Data screening and cleansing to ensure that we are using the most up to date details for you.
- Internal company records
- CCTV footage is only revisited if there is a query about someone’s actions or to corroborate a story if an incident has occurred
Who has access to your data
- Wenningdale Leisure Ltd Staff
Where a third-party processor is involved, access to data is permitted under contractual agreement where the provider is committed to data security and confidentiality.
Anyone who works for, or acts on behalf of, Wenningdale Leisure Ltd (including staff, volunteers and consultants) are legally obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
Who we share your information with
We will never disclose your data to third parties unless we require a third-party data processor to carry out work on our behalf, not limited to but including:
- Mailing houses who send out bulk mailing
- Email marketing platforms
- Online booking systems
Wenningdale Leisure will not share its customers personal information without consent, except:
- Where it is necessary to share with a service provider, such as GolfNow, in order to provide Golfers with services they have requested, such as booking tee times, customer support or marketing. The same principal applies to Camp Manager and Hoseasons for booking lodge/pod holidays and administrating lodge ownership.
- To share it with trusted business partners for the purposes of conducting data analytics or market research on an aggregated or anonymised basis (e.g England Golf Membership Survey)
- Where we have a legal obligation to disclose the information (such as responding to a court order), to protect our legal rights or to prevent fraud or illegal activity.
We may use photographs or videos of you for our websites and social media pages. If you have any concerns about the use of photographs and videos, please contact our data controller, Isabel Marshall, on firstname.lastname@example.org or 015242 62455.
Wenningdale Leisure Ltd is committed to holding this data securely and treating it with sensitivity. Data will only be held for as long as it is necessary for the above purposes as outlined.
You have a right to request copies of the data that we hold about you and to ask us to stop processing your personal data. If you request that we stop processing your data, we will remove personal data with the following exceptions:
- If you have booked something with us, for example a visiting society, holiday or private celebration, that we will need to contact you to discuss.
- If you own a lodge at Wenningdale Escapes or a holiday home or Seasonal Tourer at Riverside Caravan Park.
Our communications are by phone, email and post in order. You can change your communication preferences at any time by post (Wenningdale Leisure Ltd, Robin Lane, High Bentham LA2 7AG), email (email@example.com) or telephone (015242 62455).